Welcome to CfLI at UW-Madison
The Center for Leadership & Involvement (CfLI) assists students in intentionally connecting with the far ranging opportunities that exist throughout campus, including student organizations, the Greek community and many others. As a Center we offer leadership programming that supports students in making meaning of these experiences and in developing leadership capacity – the ability to affect positive change.
Student Organization Event Planning - All Campus Organization Assembly
- March 19
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Watch Bucky learn about Involvement Opportunities on campus!
CfLI hires throughout the calendar year in positions ranging from finance intern to graphic artist in all of our departments. For more details on the open positions and a list of all positions, please visit the CfLI Employment page.
We also provide resources for your job search throughout the UW-Madison campus.
Currently open positions
- Organizational Development Consultants (ODC)
- Organizational Development Consultants (ODC) - Marketing Team Coordinator
- Student Leadership Program (SLP) Coordinator
- Student Leadership Program (SLP) Committee Chair
- Organizational Development Consultants (ODC) Chair
- Website and Technology Intern
- Greek Life Graduate Advisor
- Greek (Fraternity & Sorority) Intern
- CfLI Marketing Intern