Welcome to CfLI at UW-Madison
The Center for Leadership & Involvement (CfLI) assists students in intentionally connecting with the far ranging opportunities that exist throughout campus, including student organizations, the Greek community and many others. As a Center we offer leadership programming that supports students in making meaning of these experiences and in developing leadership capacity – the ability to affect positive change.
Spring Student Organization Fair
Watch Bucky learn about Involvement Opportunities on campus!
CfLI hires throughout the calendar year in positions ranging from finance intern to graphic artist in all of our departments. For more details on the open positions and a list of all positions, please visit the CfLI Employment page.
Currently Open Positions:
- UW Leadership Certificate Graduate Assistant
- CfLI Student Staff Graduate Advisor
- CfLI Marketing Intern
- Wisconsin Singers Graphic Arts Intern
- Wisconsin Singers Project Manager Intern
- Wisconsin Singers Public Relations Intern
- Wisconsin Singers Administrative Intern
- Wisconsin Singers Sound/Audio Mixing Engineer
- Wisconsin Singers Sound Tech, Stage Manager, Lighting Designer
We also provide resources for your job search throughout the UW-Madison campus.