Leadership & Involvement Record (L&I Record)
What is it?
The L&I Record is an online tool for students to track leadership and involvement experiences in a centralized location throughout their years at UW Madison.
The Leadership & Involvement Record is a document administered through the Center for Leadership & Involvement recording the leadership roles, student org involvement, or group membership students have had on campus. The L&I Record can also include community service activities, intramural sports, research and more. Your L&I Record can be accessed through the Wisconsin Involvement Network (WIN) website at https://win.wisc.edu.
What are the benefits?
- Allows students to track involvement in one place
- Serve as a great way to record and organize campus involvement
- Verify out-of-classroom activities to employers
- Assist with completing graduate school applications
- Assist with the development of resumes
- Provide to individuals writing letters of reference
Instruction Documents for the L&I Record
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact the Center for Leadership & Involvement.