WIN Interest Matching
The Wisconsin Involvement Network (WIN) allows you to select interest areas which are then matched with Registered Student Organizations on campus. WIN will then recommend student organizations based on your interests.
To manage and rank your interests in WIN
- Go to https://win.wisc.edu and log in using your Net ID and password (top right)
- Click on your name in the top left corner
- Select the Interests tab
- Click on the folders in the Selected Interests section that accurately describe you
- A more detailed list will appear and if the interest has a green plus sign, you can directly add it
- All added interests will move over to the box on the right, where you can rank them
- Move your mouse over an interest in the right module to display the navigation options. You can move the interest up or down in the list using the blue arrows
- You can also remove it completely by clicking the red X
- It is important that you rank your interests! RSOs also rank interests based on what the org is all about. You will be matched with student orgs that ranked the same results!
- We recommend choosing a small number of interest in order to get a more personalized list
For more information on using WIN to manage your leadership and involvement experiences, read the WIN Involvement Guide