Please Note – The WiscWeb service is not currently holding any in-person events (trainings or Open Labs).
- This event has passed.
How to be an Effective Communicator
October 20, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This program is FREE to all UW Students.
It is an interactive seminar in which students learn about the importance of effective communication in leadership. Develop skills to help you become a better leader and learn how to communicate effectively.
Why YOU should attend the program:
- It’s a great resume builder
- It provides hands-on leadership theory experience
- It’s an opportunity to interact and network with other leaders on campus
- Fulfills Outside Classroom Hours which count toward the UW-Leadership Certificate
- FREE food and beverages will be provided, along with door prizes!