Please Note – The WiscWeb service is not currently holding any in-person events (trainings or Open Labs).
- This event has passed.
How to Lead as an Ally
November 15, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This program is FREE to all UW Students. It is an interactive seminar in which students learn about the importance of understanding the constructs and value of certain privileges, the characteristics of an ally, and the impact of certain privileges and how that impact defines us.
Why YOU should attend the program:
- It’s a great resume builder
- It provides hands-on leadership theory experience
- It’s an opportunity to interact and network with other leaders on campus
- Fulfills Outside Classroom Hours which count toward the UW-Leadership Certificate
- FREE food and beverages will be provided, along with door prizes!
- November 15, 2022
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Leadership Certificate
- Event Tags:
- Interactive, Jones Leadership Center, Leadership, Leadership Certificate Events, Social Justice, Workshop
Emerging Leaders RetreatApril 2 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
JLC Workshop: Achieving Collective ImpactApril 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
UW–Madison’s Climate Justice Teach-inApril 25 @ 6:00 pm