Come join the Loka Initiative, a part of the Center for Healthy Minds, for a 3-day FREE online summit that brings together researchers, academics, experts from communities most impacted by environmental devastation and climate change, clinical psychology practitioners, and contemplative leaders to discuss eco-anxiety and climate distress within a framework of inner, community, and planetary resilience.
The summit is open to anyone and is particularly pertinent to staff and students.
You can find more information and register at https://www.ritasummit.org/.
For more questions, email Maya Vikas at email@example.com.
Leadership Certificate Students
- The following workshops have been approved for the Leadership Certificate
- Community, Reciprocity, and Sustainability; What are the key components and conditions for building social resiliency?
- Discussion and Affinity Groups
- The strength is within us: Harnessing the power of collective resilience in riding the wave of the climate crisis
- The pain we carry; How race, gender, class and globalization intersect on eco anxiety and climate distress
- How to transform distress into compassionate action
- Deepening out roots through reflection and integration
- For your reference entry in the Involvement Hours Spreadsheet, please send Mao Thao (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Maya Kairavi Vikas (email@example.com) an email verify that you will be attending the conference.