- WEBT first launched in May of 2014, drawing inspiration from Wisconsin Idea Seminar Bus Trip. It took students across the cultural landmarks of Wisconsin. It has since run annually, with the latest trip taking place in 2019. WEBT has historically had many favorite visiting spots, including Lac du Flambeau, Pagel’s Ponderosa, CWES, and more.
- The 2023 WEBT is the first WEBT since 2019 and marks the revival of this tour which began in 2014
In the interests of the continued health and safety of the participants, WEBT has prepared a printable PDF guide. It is expected students comply with the regulations stipulated throughout the trip. It is tailored according to the locations we expect to visit.
If you have any questions about the guide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to clarify. Most importantly, please, care for the safety of yourself and the people around you
For a trip this extensive with so many different locations, we created a list we hope students will consult and lean on when packing. The weather in May is generally amicable, but unexpected weather conditions can still strike, and certain areas of Wisconsin continue to stay cold well into Spring. Thus, it is in your best interest to pack some warm clothing that covers all extremities. This trip will also include outdoor locations, so a sturdy and comfortable pair of shoes are essential.
Please consult the list below for further detail.
- Shirts – one or two long-sleeved, one or two t-shirts (at the very least)
- Bottoms – at least one pair of long sturdier pants (sports), and one pair of comfortable pants (pajamas, everyday use)
- Close-toed Shoes – water-proof, preferably with reinforced heels
- Clean underwear
- Sweaters – warm and roomy
- Jacket or coat – coat not necessary, but good to have a slim one. Try taking one that fits over your sweater
- Raincoat/ windbreaker
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, hairbrush, etc.
- Pen and paper!
- Work gloves (if you have some)
- Socks – several pairs, well-fitting, one warm pair
- Take whatever else you need or want, just follow safety guidelines while wearing items that can get stuck or scratch people